2018-19 Open Application
January 9 - February 23
Lottery will be held March 8, 2018
Held at the AKERS CAMPUS at 3:00 pm
Please read these instructions prior to starting the application:
Do not use lotterease for students that are currently enrolled at Valley Life - UNLESS you have a student currently enrolled in our Independent Study program currently, and you are looking for a classroom based program in the fall.
Also, if you are enrolling two students that do not currently attend Valley Life - you must add all of your students prior to applying for a lottery.
Lotteries are listed by the grade the student will be in - NEXT YEAR! Failure to place your child in the appropriate grade, will move them to the bottom of the wait list.
You will receive an email from Valley_Life_Charter_School@lotterease.com Please be sure that it is not going to your spam folder. You will receive multiple confirmations, when setting up an account, adding a student, entering a lottery, and after the lottery.
- Click on the link
- Click Parents
- Click Register to create your account
- Click Add Student (Be sure to add all children that are new to VLCS classrooms)
- Click Lottery - you will then have an opportunity to select which lottery you are applying for -
- Transitional Kinder Students must turn 5 before December 2, 2018.
- Kindergarten students must turn 5 before September 1, 2018.
- Select Preference Group
You may only select one preference group - If you are attempting to enroll more than one student, please add all students first, then you may select applicant sibling. If you are enrolling a sibling of a currently enrolled student,